Stay tuned for the 2018 Professional Education Credit announcements.
You have the opportunity to earn the free credits by attending a March 2018 Excavator Safety Seminar.
Credits that can be earned for FREE by attending in 2018 included:
- NYS Department of Health Water Operator CEU credits - 4 Credits
- NYS DEC Waste Water (Sewer) CEU credits - 4.5 Credits
- DECA Code Enforcement In-Service Training credits - 1 Credit (Elective)
- NYS Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, Architect and Landscape Architect credits - 1 Credit
- Certified Nursery and Landscape Professional credits - 4.5 Credits
These seminars also qualify as a Dig Safely New York, Inc. Certified Excavator Program Renewal Course.
Be sure to complete the separate sign-in sheets after you have signed into the seminar. There will be signs directing you to the credit tables at event seminar. In order to receive credit, you must have an operator’s license number established for certain credits. Please remember to bring your operator’s license number with you.